ELIGIBILITY AND FORMAT
1. ANY TEAM THAT PLAYS AN INELIGIBLE PLAYER DURING THE PLAYOFFS IS SUBJECT TO GAME DEFAULT OR DISQUALIFICATION. TEAM MANAGERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ENSURING ONLY ELIGIBLE PLAYERS ARE LISTED ON THEIR PLAYOFF ROSTER (Team managers should contact the League Administrator: firstname.lastname@example.org have players added or removed from their playoff roster).
2. ALL PLAYERS MUST HAVE PICTURE IDENTIFICATION ON THE PLAYERS BENCH AT ALL PLAYOFF GAMES. A delay of game penalty will be assessed if picture indentification is not immediately available when requested by a league official.
3. All players, except goaltenders, must have played the following number of games with the team to be eligible for the playoffs. There will be no exceptions for any reason.
DHL: 3 games in the first 12 games and a total of 8 games during the regular season.
DWHL: 8 games during the regular season.
5 regular season games
Number of games played for each player is available on the web site.
4. Goaltenders must have played 1 game for a league team as a goaltender during the regular season to be eligible for the playoffs. DHL goaltenders can only play 2 divisions lower than the team they are registered with. There are no restrictions on goaltenders playing for higher division teams.
5. Only players registered in the DHL Duffers division and 1 division higher can play in the Duffers division, except for goaltenders from 2 divisions higher.
6. Only players registered in the DWHL Duffers division can play in the Duffers division, except for goaltenders from 1 division higher.
7. DWHL players must play for their registered teams in the playoffs except goaltenders.
8. All players must sign their name beside their printed name on the game sheet prior to playing. Players arriving late must sign their name beside their printed name on the game sheet prior to playing and before the start of the second period. PLAYERS ARE NOT PERMITTED TO DRESS ON THE PLAYER'S BENCH OR JOIN THE GAME AFTER THE START OF THE SECOND PERIOD.
9. Team managers have until the start of the 3rd period to protest players suspected of playing under an assumed name. Any players subject to a protest will have their identification checked by a league official. If a protested player is correctly listed on the game sheet the protesting team will be assessed a 2 minute delay of game penalty. Players that are not correctly listed on the game sheet or have no identification will be ejected from the game. It is the protesting team's responsibility to file their protest with the league. PROTESTED PLAYERS WITH NO IDENTIFICATION MAY HAVE TO VERIFY THEIR ELIGIBILITY AT A LATER DATE.
10. Team managers have 24 hours after the game to protest players thought to be ineligible. All protests must beemailed to the League Administrator: email@example.com
1. Two games, guaranteed.
2. There will be a 5 minute stop-time 4 on 4 sudden victory overtime period if the game is tied at the end of regulation time. If the game remains tied after overtime, the final result will be decided by a shootout, best of 3 then sudden victory. Players with unserved penalty minutes at the end of the overtime period are ineligible for the shootout.
GOOD LUCK IN THE PLAYOFFS!